Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Street Photography debate
From: "eno!" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 01:41:54 -0500

From: "Stewart, Alistair" <AStewart@gigaweb.com>

Guys,

<<Isn't this about Results (what is obtained, and Carl said it really well)
vs. Form (how they're obtained, and Bob is right on)? We've been down Avenue
"sneaking-is-bad-form-and-'generally'-gets-poor-results" before. Gary W and
HCB versus the others. Let's not take a long promenade there again.>>
whoops. But I think it's street and/or spontaneous photos is good form and
can attain to an artistic level beyond the intentionally creative.  Could be
poor results too