Subject: [Leica] FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com wrote:
From: Bill Carson <poppie@fidalgo.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 09:54:35 -0700

Hi Bob:  Don't kid yourself about large forma!.  I've used 4 X 5 and 5 X 7
and my photographs from 35mm and just as good, sharp, detailed, contrasy and
functional as photographs as the pix from the larger negatives and I have
more exposures to chose from and a lot more mobility in exposing the
negatives.  Duast, scratches, fingerprints, etc., etc. are worse with LF!
That's my opinion.  Bill Carson