Subject: [Leica] WTB Leica Body Parts
From: Bill Carson <poppie@fidalgo.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:32:33 -0700

I got stung in a Leica transaction on eBay and I'm trying to bail myself
out of having a stinky camera in my collection.  The BEAST is a IIIA and
I need 1) the Rangefinder-Viewfinder Cover metal stamping, Chrome finish
and 2) a complete Bottom Plate [this is 5.2 inch length o.a.].  Of
course I'd like items in Minty condition1  Anyone out there with a Leica
shot in the middle by a forbidden high-powered Pistol??  Bill Carson,
poppie@fidalgo.net , KE7GM@arrl.net