Subject: Re: [Leica] Suggestion for meter
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:01:55 -0800

>At 09:27 AM 10/20/1999 -0400, Jeff wrote:
>>I would like to toss out a request for a recommendation.
>>
>>My Weston III meter finally died.  It is probably not feasible to resurrect
>>it.  The question is what meter should I use with my IIIf?

another possibility would be to pick up an old zeiss ikophot for use with
your screw mount camera. this is what ken wilcox recommended to me when i
asked about a meter for my iiif. i picked one up on ebay for $30. and it
works fine, my single complaint being that it tends to indicate a 1/2 to 1
stop underexposure in dim light.

what ho!

guy