Subject: RE: [Leica] Dealers in the UK
From: Leopold Green <ldg@dmu.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 15:38:07 +0100

Photo Design Studio [Frank Foster] - somewhere in Dorset - haven't got the
telephone number but it will be in Amateur Photographer or Leica's list...

Actually I would have said Robert White!

Also The Classic Camera [Andrew Riley] in London, one of several shops in
Pied Bull Yard...

If you can't find the phone numbers I'll bring them to work tomorrow...

Leopold