Subject: [Leica] Titanium is Out
From: Alastair Firkin <>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:54:59 +1000

The real bottom line. The titanium finish M6 is still a current product, so
you can still get one. It is not in high demand, probably from a lack of
proper information (some of which seems to be coming from here). You can use
it as your primary body, and still have a collector's item in 20 years.

Welcome aboard. Thank you for the comments, me and my Ti M6 will continue
our loving association. I also find it a beautiful finish, and your
comments will make Helen [who bought it for me] very happy indeed.

Alastair Firkin