Subject: Re: [Leica] Titanium is out
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 19:22:36 -0700

I love the look of the ostrich leather. Seems like it would make an elegant
functional grip. The Titanium paint I could live without. The brass instead of
Zinc underneath appeals to me. Love that yellow stuff despite the weight and
softness. Titanium metal Like in other "Titanium " cameras would be the ideal
with it's lightweight strength. But that's not apparently practical.
Mark Rabiner