Subject: [Leica] russar 20/4.5
From: "Johnny Deadman" <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 23:27:53 +0100

I picked up one of these babies today on sale or return. Looks nice, haven't
taken any pix yet, but wanted to know what other people think of them... I
saw Mr Chandos Brown had one up on ebay a couple of days ago. I can get a
good deal on a Voigtlander Skopar 24/4 if I don't bag the Russar, but wanted
to play with the shorter lens first. In particular, how distorted is the
russar, and what kind of resolution can I expect?

- --
Johnny Deadman

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the
difference between lightning and a lightning bug" - Mark Twain