Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Film Catching
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 22:52:49 +0200

Hi Jerald,

There are several schools on how to load an M6...My method is simply to
pull out the film far enough so that the end is inside the "tulip" as
shown in the diagram. I then open the back to make sure the film is on the
sprockets. Close the back, replace the base plate, and wind on. I have not
had a single misload since the first week of M6 ownership in April 98.

Nathan

Jerald Rosenfeld wrote:

> I am new to the M6. I am having a difficult time getting the film to
> "catch" during the initial threading.I have wasted a few rolls of film
> with out taking a picture. Any  suggestions would be appreicated.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium