Subject: RE: [Leica] Americans. Now: Thats all...
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 19:35:25 -0400

On Fri Oct 01 16:47:22 MDT 1999, D Kevin Gibson wrote:
>Hypocracy must be a wonderful thing.

Well, I always thought a basic education in spelling was a wonderful thing,
too, but, then, clearly, you do not share this view.

I am aware of two or three or four US politicians who have had something to
say on Northern Ireland, out of approximately 20,000 elected politicians in
the US.  That ex-Senator who is brokering things now is doing this at the
request of your Prime Minister, and only politeness restrains me from
making a comment about Blair's mental capacity.

Give it a rest.  An international forum such as the LUG is not the place to
toss nationalistic barbs about, D Kevin.  I suggested yesterday, and I
suggest again today, that, if YOU hold your peace, we shall hold ours.  I
would suggest that such restraint is the soul of international amity -- or
are you one of these Brits who subscribes to the view that "wogs begin at
Calais"?

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!