Subject: RE: [Leica] 50/3.5 Summaron (actually a 35/3.5)
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 20:35:01 +0100

Bill,
We got the lens right, if ever you see a 50mm Summaron, snap it up! It's a unique lens to be sure!!! ;-)
A bent filter ring is solved by one of 3 ways;
a)	Get a pair of pliers to it, you'll probably need two pairs even...
b)	Buy a copy of Shutterbug and send of some money to the advertiser that sells filter ring straightening tools. Then follow instructions.
c)	Pay a professional to straighten it for you. (He has the tools already...)

best wishes,
Jem