Subject: [Leica] Leica Stories
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 09:35:18 +0100

Folks,
Things have taken a strange turn for the worst of late...
I was tootling down the road to buy some Leica Fotografie magazines (some
63 for the sake of one 'lost sheep') and when I returned I created a car
accident. 3 cars damaged, no-one injured thankfully.
Yesterday (only 2 days later) I went into Manchester to visit the local
Leica emporium and ended up driving into a concrete pillar in a
multi-storey car park! I think it must have 'jumped out on me'!
The result; two accident claims in 3 days, my first ever since I started
driving some 25 years ago, and both of them related to pursuance of Leica.
I think I'm being told something here...
a)	get a life in something other than Leica...
b)	Drive with more care and concentration.

In deference to the first of these considerations I'm getting out of here
before the world ends on me. ;-)
Today I'm wading through 6 rolls of a 7 day hiking journey and need to
print a few 12x16 masterpieces for my folio entries, now what could poss
ibly go wrong inside the house...

Wish me well, see you around.

Jem
jem.kime@cwcom.net