Subject: [Leica] 4x and 8x loupes
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@clarence.hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 13:04:15 -0500

I personally use both 4x and 8x loupes... The 4x is a Schneider that I like
for most all uses... the 8x (a Linhof) is for extra help figuring out which
negative matches which print... and checking for closed eyes etc.. (it's
also nice for focusing a non-Linhof view camera)   Actually the Linhof is
sharp over the whole field of coverage..... just that the field isn't very
big.

Duane

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador