Subject: [Leica] Off Topics... Land Rover Discovery
From: "Birkey, Duane" <dbirkey@clarence.hcjb.org.ec>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:47:29 -0500

Off topics...

Granted I've been away from the LUG for the better part of 8 months... but I
can remember some pretty long Off-topic threads about guns, cars, pens,
malts, underwear, hats, high audio power cords.... etc....

Speaking of which.... any Land Rover Discovery owners out there that would
like to send me good or bad comments about owning and maintaining one....
remember I live in Ecuador.. I'm looking at possibly buying a used
one.....It might be best to send them to me off line...  But then again
sometimes diversion is the best tactic to head to head confrontation.

Duane Birkey

HCJB World Radio
Quito Ecuador

http://members.tripod.com/~Duane_Birkey/index.html