Subject: [Leica] FS: 50mm Elmar, Pentax equipment and HP Photosmart scanner
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 07:28:24 +0200

FOR SALE

3.5/50mm collapsible Elmar (screw mount). It is from 1952 or 1953,
glass completely clean, normal cosmetic signs of use for a 47-year old
lens. It came with my IIIf but I have now replaced it with a Summitar.
200 EUR or equivalent in US$, worldwide shipping included.

VIOOH finder. 150 EUR, worldwide shipping included.

Lens hood for 50mm Summitar. Make reasonable offer.

ERC for M3. Make reasonable offer.

Pentax SLR outfit: PZ1P body, 28-70mm Pentax AF zoom, 70-200mm Pentax AF
zoom, 24-40mm Tokina MF zoom, Vivitar 5600 flash, electronic cable
release,
flash synch cord. 900 EUR for the lot; contact off-list for prices on
individual
items. Worldwide shipping included.

Finally, still available is my HP Photosmart scanner. Mint, with all
original packaging, 200 EUR plus shipping of your choice.

Please respond privately to nathan.wajsman@euronet.be.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman