Subject: Re: [Leica] Americans? OT
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 07:23:39 +0200

I lived in Buffalo, N.Y. for two years. If anyone wants to see how life is for
two peoples who live as friendly neighbours, this is a very good place to look.
The TV stations finish the day's broadcasting by playing both national anthems;
people cross the border daily to shop, work, enjoy Niagara Falls...One of the
main border crossings is called the Peace Bridge. Canada is a wonderful and
unique country, and so is the USA.

Nathan

Doug Herr wrote:

> This is my only post on this subject.
>
> Ted Grant wrote:
> >>>
> I have one major feeling about America and the Americans.
>
> I'm damn happy I have that country and those people living right beside me!
> <<<
>
> Change that to Canada and Canadians and I'm with you all the way!  Right on
> Ted!
>
> Doug Herr
> http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/telyt

- --