Subject: RE: [Leica] HCB Portraits
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 17:53:58 +0100

Paul,
A 'dark' flower photographer could certainly be John Blakemore. His study
of tulips found in 'Inscape' (and elsewhere) explore decay, death and
disintegration.
Published by Zelda Cheatle Press, ISBN 0 9518371 0 7
He's perhaps best known for his landscape work but has been majoring more
in still lifes in the last couple of decades.