Subject: RE: [Leica] HCB Portraits
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:25:16 -0500

At 07:58 AM 9/30/99 -0700, Paul Chefurka wrote:
>Does anyone have a suggestion for a photographer whose
>work might cause my flower-shooting friend to say "Now that's *dark*!"

Mapplethorpe, Joel Peter-Witkin.

(This is the sicko section of the photo world, though Mapplethorpe could do
wonderful work in addition to his fetish stuff).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is
that it has never tried to contact us.
	-Calvin and Hobbes