Subject: RE: [Leica] New LTM Lenses
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 09:54:54 +0100

Frank,
I believe I first heard of this from Dr Joseph Yao, and then by Tom A's
report in his Japanese jaunt.
They have been made specifically for the Japanese 'retro' market which is
It seems that Lemon Camera Co. arranged for this consignment to be made,
but now that word has 'got out' it would transpire that Leica are not
averse to making a few more for those who want such things, and who can
blame them. Frankly, I think they should sell all they can rather than
limit it to a set production number... In my view its better than idiotic
commemoratives.
Jem