Subject: Re: [Leica] Having FUN
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:18:53 -0700

>It is what being a LUGGER is about....taking pictures for enjoyment
>with a wonderful instrument that challenges the creative side of all
>of us.  I'll never be a professional as many of you are, but such
>aside, photography can be FUN...>>>>>>>

Hi Elliot,

Right on the mark! "Having fun" and if it isn't that, get the hell out of
it and go get a bread route! It isn't a big unknown. the way you learn is
go take pictures of whatever turns you on. And if you screw-up no big deal,
go do it again and put the first experience to correcting the first one.
Now isn't that simple?

After all these years, near 50 now, I still have "FUN" in capital letters,
whether it's a paying professional assignment or me just screwing around
taking happy snaps.

Hell I've had more fun in my 70 years of life while doing photography than
anything else I can imagine. And if anyone says anything about sex, well OK
the photography helped in that category too! ;)   And yep it was fun
also!:):)
Don't touch it guys, I could be in deep do do! :)

Hey, you know we gotta get a life with all this AA stuff and the
squabbling. Let's get some Leica fun stories in here and how to make neat
pictures with your Leica and whatever lens you use.

The damn place is near falling apart and we're pissing around letting it
happen.
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant