Subject: Re: [Leica] HCB Portaits at Washington Post site
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:55:07 -0700

Bernard wrote:

>And  I'm afraid I must say that I find the majority of these photos
>tremendously unremarkable.>>>>>>>>>

OOOOOOhhhhh Jeeeeeeesh Bernard, Leica or no Leica,

Don't open any boxes on your door step for the next few weeks or "They'll
get you!!!" :) The HCB can do no wrong with a Leica people. :)

Hey nobody is perfect,(I know it's a cruel world out there!)

I don't care who it is with a Leica! Sometimes images are selected only
because of who is in the photograph, not that it's a great photograph. And
when that happens it brings the over all "idol image" of the famous
photographer down.

It's no big deal! As I said, "Nobody is perfect in every image they make.
Least of all HCB and me! :) OK OK forget me, I'm perfect!:) JOKE JOKE JOKE!

Damn isn't it awful when you feel you have to cover your ass these days on
the LUG, when at one time you knew everyone would chortle or chuckle, then
give you a little cuffing for trying to be funny. :)

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant