Subject: RE: [Leica] HCB Portaits at Washington Post site
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 14:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

I think I would reserve judgement on the HCB portraits rather than jump on
this particular bandwagon. Some of them seem quite good, others somewhat
less so. The presentation with the web browser is ok. My mood has a lot to
do with what I like and don't like in photographs. If I could claim that
my own photography was as consistent technically or aesthetically, I'd
feel reasonably proud.

I don't think I like everything that Picasso ever did either, although I
love going to the Picasso Museo when I'm in Paris (France, yes ;).

Godfrey