Subject: Re: [Leica] Having FUN
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:20:39 -0400

Say AMEN!, Somebody!
Ted- You da man! As I totter through 'middle' age, I always ask- "Are we
having fun yet?" Any answer other than the affirmative, and I go do
something else!
I do admit the turmoil here sometimes gets a wee bit discouraging, however,
I am always cheered by the bulk of the posts. Off topic stuff? We are not
all one dimensional cutouts with stick-on Leicas. Sure, we have a common
love or admiration of photography in general, and Leicas in particular, but
if we did all march in lockstep- I'd bail! It would cease to be interesting!
I haven't ridden a bike in 20 years, but I still enjoyed the banter about
two-wheelers! I don't particularly want an SUV, but the banter about the
relative merits of the various modes of transportation that went on for a
while added dimension to the unseen faces of the LUGgers involved. I feel I
know many of you better, not because of your Leica related posts, but in
spite of them!
DAN :o}~