Subject: Re: [Leica] Need a Moderated List -- Posting Limits and Required Participation
From: "Gary D. Whalen" <whalen@circle.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 19:40:29 -0400

Stephen,
    I totally agree.  Most of the LUGers seem to enjoy seeing their own text on the
screen, much like some people enjoying hearing their own voice.  My pet peeve with
this group are the numerous "cute responses" from people trying to be witty.  Its
kind of pitiful really.  What I keep telling myself is that there are a LOT of
knowledgeable, helpful and sincere people on this list so despite the boring counter
punches I remain online.