Subject: [Leica] ANTHONY - From Dr. Blacktape.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:36:47 -0000

DR. BLACKTAPE CAN CONTAIN HIMSELF NO LONGER ON THE "ANTHONY QUESTION"...

If anyone was looking for proof that our "friend" Anthony is a puerile fool
begging for attention, the above post provides it. He is bound and
determined to remain on the LUG and play provocateur as long as he can, and
obviously has little or no interest in the subjects of Leicas, photography,
or the other subjects which preoccupy LUGers from time to time.

Dr. Blacktape, for one, believes that no matter how one feels about the
democratic nature of the LUG, censorship, etc., the time has really come to
pull the plug on dear Anthony - or pull the plug on the LUG.