Subject: Re: [Leica] ANTHONY - From Dr. Blacktape.
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:18:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/99 2:49:38 PM, bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

>Dr. Blacktape, for one, believes that no matter how one feels about the
>
>democratic nature of the LUG, censorship, etc., the time has really come
>
>pull the plug on dear Anthony - or pull the plug on the LUG.

If it's true that Anthony is just out to get our goat then pulling the plug
on the LUG would be the ultimate trophy for him. Personally, I don't think
that's what he wants. He seems to be settling down. In fact, there is more
chaos coming from those still griping about Anthony than there is from
Anthony himself these days.

Bob (I say let him stay) McEowen