Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Thank You All
From: MicroGrid@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 20:26:24 EDT

Gary,

Your Note was very kind. Actualy, in re-reading my post I realize I made it
sound like I'm still laid up. I'm not. I have recovered virtually all my
motor functions, and am back to work etc. The Lug was valuable when I was at
home!

I greatly admire your work, especially your latest asignment. It has to be a
real challenge. I probably missed it, but where can I see/ acquire your work?

Thanks agian

Bruce Bowman