Subject: [Leica] Which one is the Leica?
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:12:44 +0200

If you care to take a little test, take a look at:

http://www.atkielski.com/Temporary/leicatest.jpg

This image shows two views of Notre-Dame.  One was taken with an M6 TTL and a
Summicron-M 1:2/35 ASPH.  The other was taken with a Yashica T5 pocket
point-and-shoot camera.  I'd be interested in seeing how many of you can
recognize which is which, and how you manage to tell them apart.  If I didn't
already know, I don't think I'd be able to distinguish between them--and I have
the original slides!

The image is 200+ KB and about 700x930 pixels, so you'll have wait a minute or
two for it to download.

  -- Anthony