Subject: Re: [Leica] Zone blues
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:15:59 +0200

From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 16:12

> That is your choice. And if you found a lab that let
> you determine development (time) based on tests,
> then you wouldn't even have to process film yourself.

I'm constrained by budget with respect to using a lab, and constrained by space
with respect to developing it myself.  And before you ask how I bought a Leica
if I'm on a tight budget, remember that the camera purchase is a one-time
expense, whereas development costs money for every shot.

  -- Anthony