Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Photo Vultures (didtoday,getalife) [no Leica]
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 12:06:26 -0300

Perhaps when we get these discussions on the Constitution of the United
States, the posters could remember that this in an International list and
some of the members are from Canada and the European countries where this
does not apply.  Although the next time I am in the USA and I spill a hot
cup of coffee on my lap I may need the assistance of some of the litigators
on this list :-)

Regards,

Robert