Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V12 #4
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 11:08:33 -0300

Bob:

I have a set in front of me.  They consist of 9 paint sticks in the colours
black, orange, silver, gold, green, red, blue, yellow, and white. They will
paint right over the existing markings if you wished to change the colour
of an engraved marking.  I have used them on my older Leica lenses to
spiffy them up.

Regards,

Robert