Subject: Re: [Leica] m4-P film speed dial
From: "Marshall C. Hunt Jr" <huntmc2@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 10:48:55 -0400

 You are supposed to use a grease pencil to write on the center spot.  Of
course, if you are a left-eyed shooter, the grease rubs off on your nose.  Leitz
used to list a nose-cleaning cloth. This is one of the Leica jokes.  In the
entire 24-page brochure for the M4-P there is no pic of the back of the camera.