Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodachrome processing
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 15:21:42 -0700

The reason you've never tried to process it is because you cannot personally
process Kodachrome.

New Kodachrome "K-Labs" have been opening around the country. You can find them
on the web. One just opened here in the SFO Bay Area. It's in the East Bay:

Kodak Processing Labs
14333 Wicks Boulevard
San Leandro, California 94577
510-614-3535

and gives 24 hour turn around to the greater bay area.

Jim