Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom Equipment-Fiber
From: "Paul Klingaman" <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 17:33:01 GMT

I dry the prints on a large sheet of plexiglass.  I let them air dry for
about an hour or so.  The prints barely begin to curl, yet lose the majority
of their moisture. Then I put them into the press, set at minimum heat(180,
or so), for about 1 minute sandwiched between two sheets of 16x20 museum
board.  If the print is not dry, I repeat the process.  The prints are then
cooled under pressure(2 museum boards, 2 Phone books, and a tool box filled
with tools).  This method works rather well.  However, you MUST rinse the
prints well, to avoid contaminating the museum board both in the press, and
in the cooling setup.

Hope this helps!
- -Paul