Subject: [Leica] Leica 280 2.8 APO Telyt
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:07:25 -0300

I know it is not Friday, but I am thinking about listing my mint condiditon
280 2.8 on Ebay.  I thought I would ask the group if anybody was interested
in it before I list it on Ebay.  For best results on Ebay, I must have the
item posted by Thursday evening.  This is why I am mentioning it here on a
Wednesday, rather than on Friday.  I also have the matched 1.4 APO extender
for this lens.  The  model number is 11245 and serial is 3281277.  It is
mint in the box and includes the aluminum case, instructions, and cardboard
box.  I am hoping to get $2,400 USD for it, $2,800 with extender.  I will
ship worldwide via air cargo.  I can accept a visa card for payment by
putting it through my company.

Regards,

Robert