Subject: Re: [Leica] Sexual abuse statistics
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:17:09 +0200

From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 06:43

> When something sicko goes down there is always a photographer
> angle on it somehow.

At least in recent years, there is.  I speculate that TV news emphasizes the
sick photographer angle more than print news; after all, print news depends on
such photographers, whereas TV news does not.  I guess the print news could
criticize people with video cameras.

It may be appropriate to remind the list that the photographers accused of
provoking Princess Diana's death have now all been cleared.  Not that there was
ever any serious reason to accuse them of anything, anyway--I guess people will
do anything to avoid acknowledging that it is stupid to ride in a car without a
seatbelt, and with a drunk driver at the wheel.

  -- Anthony