Subject: Re: [Leica] Sexual abuse statistics
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 21:43:06 -0700

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> [...]

OF course you are right, the girls don't have a monopoly on getting abused by far.
But us men photographers are doing well percentage wise as scapegoats for the
ills of our complex society.
When something sicko goes down there is always a photographer angle on it
somehow.
I say we get off the defensive. It's not all our fault. It's our fault women
don't eat and try to be Barbie the fashion model doll. It's always our fault.
Mark Rabiner