Subject: Re: [Leica] Cleaning, Lubrication and Adjustment
From: "Anthony Atkielski" <anthony@atkielski.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 02:55:39 +0200

From: Robert G. Stevens <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 1999 02:02

> You will catch the Noctilux fever.  A F1 lens is three
> stops faster than your Nikon lens.

This is not what you are supposed to say.  You are supposed to say that the
Noctilux is a dramatically overpriced lens with rotten performance that you
consider useful only as a paperweight.  You're supposed to tell me that there
are more important things in life than lusting after a Noctilux lens, like
groceries and rent.  You're supposed to tell me that hardly any situations
require that kind of speed.

When I win the lottery, you can switch to the fever stuff.

> I used the Noctilux with the color shots where a flash
> was not used.

I only saw one color shot on the page.  Where are the others?

  -- Anthony