Subject: [Leica] Stalking and 400mm (OT)
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 15:39:42 +0400

There's this common image of the stalker with a 400mm lens. I guess
stalkers aren't very smart people, at least not when it comes to
photography. For all stalkers out there, I suggest the use of an
innocent-looking folder camera with 6x6 or 6x9 negative. Shoot from a
nice distance, such that people think you're interested in architecture,
or something like that. And then just crop whichever part you're really
interested in. Okay, so you don't get that nice out-of-focus backround,
but don't go telling me that stalkers are going to be upset about that.

Bernard.

PS     I am not a stalker; I don't even do street-candids.