Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today
From: Bernard <5521.g23@g23.relcom.ru>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 11:04:38 +0400

Anthony Atkielski wrote:

> I don't see the connection between molesting someone and taking a
> photograph. Can you explain?

Mass psychosis. There are many bad things happening, and one or two
incidents happen to have involved picture taking. Statistically, I bet
the photo-related crimes are totally negligible. There were always child
molesters. There has been photography for a century. But there have been
the sort of mass media that keep pounding in on people's consciousness
for not too long a time. Now people live a life in fear.

Bernard