Subject: RE: [Leica] What I did today/Mark Rabiner
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:15:20 -0700

>> You are talking USE! Where is your agent? Where is your
>> Lawyer?  That is why it
>> is best to not enter into conversation in the first place.
>> You are then shooting portraits.
>> Mark Rabiner
>
> You are right, damned if you do, cursed by all if you don't,
> I think I'll just stop taking pictures.
> --
> Robert McElwee

I've always wondered if issues like this (along parhaps with innate shyness)
drive some amateir photographers away from people photography and into less
fraught pastimes like landscapes or bugs'n'flowers.  As Johnny Deadman
implied earlier, you have to have a certain degree of cheek to do this stuff
successfully.

Paul Chefurka