Subject: Re: [Leica] What I did today/Mark Rabiner
From: "Robert McElwee" <romcelwee@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 18:51:17 -0400

>(snip) you have to have a certain degree of cheek to do this stuff
> successfully.
>
> Paul Chefurka

Right, I will do what works for me. I don't like to offend nor be offended.
I wish to be treated with respect and try to treat others likewise. In my
pictures people are smiling, I like that. I enjoy the people I photograph
and am pleased they are gracious enough to put up with me. Don't like that
feeling of having to look over my shoulder to see if the guy I ticked off is
following me. To each his own I guess.

- --
Robert McElwee

www: http://www.mindspring.com/~romcelwee/leica.html