Subject: RE: [Leica] re: Leica M - small and compact?? thoughts (long)
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:07:32 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BEFFA5.2E4E2250

I wish that Leica had pursued the CL camera concept further. A CL with the
Leica M6 TTL metering system, an improved film take up spool, and a bit
more quality control, fit and finish would be an instant buy for me.

Godfrey

Well, Godfrey, a CL with M6 metering, an improved take-up spool, more
quality control, fit, and finish would be an M6!

	Buzz

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BEFFA5.2E4E2250

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>RE: [Leica] re: Leica M - small and compact?? thoughts =
(long)</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I wish that Leica had pursued the CL camera concept =
further. A CL with the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Leica M6 TTL metering system, an improved film take =
up spool, and a bit</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>more quality control, fit and finish would be an =
instant buy for me.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Godfrey</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Well, Godfrey, a CL with M6 metering, an improved =
take-up spool, more quality control, fit, and finish would be an =
M6!</FONT>
</P>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <FONT =
SIZE=3D2>Buzz</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>