Subject: [Leica] Leica US's B.S.
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 18:19:01 -0700 (PDT)

I'm still waiting for the Leica Pro Services
application
they said in April
they would send me. They even wrote my name down on a
list!
Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hello Eric,

Leica USA gave me the same line of crap over a year
ago.  And, I still do not have an application.

They do not have a pro application.

In my opinion, Leica Camera, AG and Leica customers
(in the US) would benefit greatly from a change in
management at Leica USA.

At this point, I am fairly well convinced that Leica
Camera, AG (Solms) does not know all of the crap that
goes on at Leica USA in New Jersey.

Good to have you back.

Regards,
Bill