Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:36:32 -0400

At 07:06 AM 9/13/1999 -0700, Donal Philby wrote:
>But tell me what other hat give protection
>from sun AND left you put camera to eye with soft brim AND stay on at 45 mph?
>(despite someone saying you never wear one with the chin strap.)

Dear God, but this keeps begging the question:  why wear a damned hat at
all?  One of the virtues of finally retiring from the military was being
able to NOT wear a hat under ANY conditions whatever, a freedom I glory in.
 Yes, I do some boating.  Yes, I hike and camp.  Yes, we have four seasons
here.

Damn, but I HATE hats.  Of any sort.

One NICE thing about being self-employeed as I can make all of those jerks
in baseball caps take them off when they are indoors.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!