Subject: Re: [Leica] OT Tilley Hats!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:32:43 -0400

Donal-
I dunno- sounds an awful lot like a "Boonie" hat! And they are cheap and
almost disposable!
I looked at the Tilley, sure- but if I want to look like a dork, I'll do it
on the cheap!
Like Bob Bedwell said- you reach a certain age, and you can flirt with the
girls because you pose no 'threat', and if you want to wear shorts and let
your hairy stalks show, no body notices! Once you hit 50, it seems you can
blend into the scenery, no matter what sort of outlandish attire you wear! I
now know why my ole dad used to wear those terrible orange and black plaid
polyester slacks- it was the only way he could get the waitress to notice
him at the restaurant!
Dan