Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V11 #53
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 10:28:16 -0400

Rob-
I am trying the demo version of the Lasersoft stuff- Looks like a pretty
good alternative to what come bundled with the hardware! Thanks for the
'heads up' about the site!
One of the reasons I like this bunch of crazies is that you can always find
something useful, even among the so-called OFF TOPIC posts!
I think that the fact that we have commonality in more than just the cameras
we use makes for some really interesting reading!
I wonder if they only allowed Leicaphiles to be UN representatives, would it
make the world a safer place? Would they be so concerned about war, when
they could talk about single malts, Ted's underwear (an international
incident waiting to happen if I ever heard of one!), and that they'd
actually go to some of these places in the World and actually SEE what is
going on (with their Leicas)!
Be that as it may- Thanks Rob- Glad you're one of our 'cobbers' with your
sharing the 'fair dinkum' on scanners, et al.
Next time I take the favorite sheila down to the billabong for a few cool
ones, we'll bend an elbow to ya!
You have a G'day, mate!
Dan