Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's Unresponsiveness
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 13:16:01 -0500

Yeah...that is one thing that pissed me off when I was having my problems
with the R8.  Everytime I called about the defective camera they promised
an application for Pro services...still have not gotten it.  Guess I no
longer qualify since I now shoot only with M Leicas and so far they have
yet to break.....

On 9/12/99 12:30 PM Eric Welch wrote:

>I'm still waiting for the Leica Pro Services application they said in April
>they would send me. They even wrote my name down on a list! Did you call
>them on the 800 number? They have a numbered selection for the parts
>department.

Best regards,
Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net