Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica's Unresponsiveness
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:30:00 -0500

At 10:23 AM 9/12/99 -0400, Marc James Small wrote:
>This is frustrating.  Here I am, a willing cash customer, and they can't
>even do as much as say, "we'll find out" or the like.

Marc,

I'm still waiting for the Leica Pro Services application they said in April
they would send me. They even wrote my name down on a list! Did you call
them on the 800 number? They have a numbered selection for the parts
department.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

I don't get no respect. I called a suicide prevention line and they tried
to talk me into it.  -- Rodney Dangerfield