Subject: [Leica] Has anybody taken a picture lately?
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 21:15:27 -0300

The question as to whether anybody has taken any pictures lately was asked
a few days ago and today I got a chance to develop some film to show that I
actually use my Leica.  I did two things today, attended a seminar on
portraiture in naural surroundings and shot a college football game.

Some of the results of the portraiture were on the beginning of the film I
shot the football with and I have scanned them and posted them.  Comments
are welcome.  These pictures were shot with the 400 APO 2.8 and Kodak slide
film, E100VS.  The 400mm was in the car for use at the football game and I
decided to get it and use it for some of the portraits.   The E100VS and
the 400 APO was a potent combination.  I also used the 105-280 zoom for the
portraits, but I have not developed that film yet.

The web page is linked below.  The images are near the bottom of it and if
you click on them, you will get larger and sharper images.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Misc.htm

Regards,

Robert